This week is a special ‘ahh, the weekend’ since Ms. BulldoginExile and I will join our bulldawg brethern in Louisiana for the LSU game. Instead of the general musings that come to mind about upcoming ballgames, I am focusing on the Dawg people headed to New Orleans:
- Any chance ‘Roomie’ of past blog fame (don’t try to find it, the blog has been destroyed to protect the very guilty) finds his hotel room this weekend?
- What is the over under on how long it takes someone to yell ‘Tiger Bait!’ at me? I am going with 7 minutes after our flight lands.
- What is the over under on how many times my wife offers to teach some dude manners? I am going with 7.
- Will Ken Tucker be in the house?
- Will the Dawgs find enough moxie to smack LSU in the mouth?
- Will the Tigers decide to blitz Stafford and hope he can’t make enough quick reads?
- Will this be the win (provided it happens) that will shut people up? By people, I mean this guy and this guy. Oh yeah, and him, too.
- Can Georgia’s ends stop the toss sweep?
- Will Knowshon get to 100 yards?
- How many passes will the fullbacks catch?
- How many field goals will Blair Walsh attempt?
- Any chance Kentucky picks off Florida?
- If they do, will it cause Georgia to lose focus?
- I wonder what street corner I’ll run into Uncle Mark on, ’cause I just know I will.