- Ah, clarity. For the first time this season, it was easy to pick 4 of the top 5 teams and as many as 9 no questions asked belonging on the list.
- The hardest decision was who to put in the top 5. For me, it came down to Florida, Georgia, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State. As we continue to do this, that distinction is the hardest to make under this system.
- No question Oklahoma State belongs on the list right now above Oklahoma and Georgia after the way they played Texas this week. Florida, Georgia and Oklahoma are the toss ups. Not sure why UF ‘seems’ better to me than those two considering who the three of them lost to. That is why the top 5 is the tougher cut to make.
- The more I look at TCU, the more I like them. I am surprised they only scored 10 against Oklahoma.
- I just shrugged my shoulders and put Ohio State on the list. Actually, they played very well against Penn State.
- I just shrugged my shoulders and put Missouri on the list. They were the last team in.
- Oklahoma isn’t the team to beat in the state of Oklahoma.
- Also considered: Boise State, FSU, Utah, LSU.
- Never considered: Minnesota, Ball State, Tulsa, BYU, Michigan State, any Big East team.