- I was watching the same thing, doing the same thing and thinking the same thing as Kyle on Thursday night at halftime of the Cincy-USF game. Fortunately, for you, I’m lazy and decided to just link to his national game of disinterest instead of trying to write my thoughts on the moment.
- Speaking of Dawg Sports, MaconDawg thinks Urban Meyer supports the terrorists. I just stare and point at pictures of my kids with clowns. Very serious clowns.
- Bubba n Earl road trips. They work on making Gainesville more livable.
- Ally at The Road to Copacetic was her usual witty self.
- Blutarsky takes the high road all week. He did get one great gig in with a caption contest.
- Blogging Pantsless Jortless, on the other hand, did not take the high road. We love him for that.
- The View from 336 doesn’t have as much hate as information. In fact, it is the weekly writeup.
- Doug at Hey Jenny Slater is back in the Friday Random business.
- Thanks, Orson. It wasn’t me. I swear I am pretty sure it wasn’t me.
- A Free Man hates all the way from down under.
and finally, the official video of hate week (with thanks to PWD):