- Holly offers a not so impartial, but surprisingly accurate portrayal of the scene in Jacksonville. Not so impartial because she is a Tennessee fan and has demonstrated a disdain for both Georgia and Florida. Accurate because I have been to all the places she talks about (or at least I’ve been told I have) and she is dead on. Except for the part about Warsaw. I would have gone with Liverpool, with a cooler music pedigree, but I am from the South, so there is a natural bias there.
- The schools in Athens were closed yesterday. Nothing those kids couldn’t learn tailgating.
- MaconDawg has his weekly five things review. I think the score will be that close. I don’t think the score will be that high.
- Schlabach has a good review of great moments in Ga/Fla history.
- I am checking out for an hour or two. I tailgated last year for the Illinois game before watching GA/Fla at home. A colleague reminded me of that, so I am going to the Illinois tailgate today. I’m not superstitious (ok, I am a little bit), but I like to cover my bases.