A quick look around the Internets:
- Jim from Duluth has the wrap up from Coach Richt’s callin show. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be from the comments I saw on the web.
- Sen. Blutarsky’s presidential vote might have been up in the air until last night. I am guessing it went by the way of the Notre Dame people.
- Now that the placeholder for basketball in Arkansas is over, the Whole Hog sports takes a look at the SEC champion Georgia Bulldog basketball team’s new season, which started last night.
- The Quad (NY Times) looks around the ACC, finds nothing.
- Mike Webster is accused of being Penn Wagers to Georgia Tech.
- Tough break for Penn State. Wait, that was sarcasm, right?
- Considering the love USC has gotten in years past, this does seem the Trojans have been getting a share of dissing this year. Conquest Chronicles takes a look at the Trojan’s D.
- A Sea of Blue thinks the Wildcats might have some salve for Georgia’s poor turnover ratio.
- Is Penn State the new Oklahoma?