- Only one change was made from last week: Texas Tech for Texas in the top list.
- I struggled with who was the last team into the top list, USC or Oklahoma State. Right now, all I have is who each team lost to as the deciding factor.
- This week, Mizzu and Georgia were the last two in, and I still like Georgia above the Tigers.
- Also considered: Georgia Tech, Michigan State, LSU, Utah, California, North Carolina.
- Never considered: Any Big East team, Boise State, Northwestern, Minnesota, Maryland, FSU, Ball State.
- Oklahoma isn’t the team to beat in Oklahoma.
- The only difference between the Texas Tech/Texas and the Okie State/Texas games was Texas Tech got the ball back with 1:23 to play and 63 yards to go vs. 33 seconds to play and 99 yards to go. Tech got all 63 yards to score. Okie State only managed to get 50 yards before time ran out.