- In the ‘that sure took a suspiciously short amount of time’ department, Gary Patterson has reportedly been hired to replace Ron Prince at Kansas State. Told you so (well, Oshea told you so). Actually, it explains the suddenness of the ‘decision’ by Ron Prince, since K-State so much as admits they have been playing hide the tip with Gary Patterson for a couple of weeks. Never happened.
- Paul Westerdawg has a look into what could happen with Georgia’s bowl scenarios if the Dawgs lose to Kentucky. I still say the Cotton Bowl is on the table, but playing our way above the Peach Chic-fil-A Peach Chic-fil-A Bowl is a pretty good goal.
- Rocky Top Talk weighs in on the possible replacements for Phil Phulmer. Orange disillusionment abounds. I’m guessing the Gary Patterson hire makes his day worse.
- MaconDawg does his Thursday Cocktail right! Daddy likes. I do believe a pitcher or two of that is in my immediate future.
- Eagle in Atlanta reviews the BC-Norte Damn game. My favorite line: “BC has played 99 games since our last loss to the Irish.” Make it at least 110, please.
- Utah blacks out TCU. Mayhem ensues:
- Finally, I’m headed to Lexington. If you see a fat, bald guy on Saturday, please don’t tell my wife. She thinks I am in Vegas at a strip club.