- Special teams again?!?
- The defense looks good. Nice stop after the blocked FG.
- I am guessing Prince Miller has seen the last punt reception he’ll ever see at Georgia.
- How do the Dawgs just keep loosing concentration time and again. Miller fumbles then the pass play. Wow.
- That is the kind of play calling we have needed. Use Knowshon however you can. Get him open in space.
- At the half, the Dawgs are outgaining the Tigers by nearly 70 yards, but have given 65 of those yards back on penalties.
- Nice drive, but we need seven in that spot. There could have EASILY been an interference call, but the official kept the flag in his pocket.
- On Fannin’s run for a TD, I kept thinking that it was a pre-game warmup with the D playing touch. I swear I thought that.
- AJ Green’s catch was a thing of beauty. Great play call, great throw, great route, great catch.
- I like the switch up with the punt thing to draw the penalty, but WHY didn’t the center snap the ball when the Auburn player is offside.
- Finally! A good pass rush push on the last play of the drive! Nice job by Justin Houston to push his man into Burns and get a paw on him. Somebody needs to buy him a steak.
Wow, was I wrong on special teams, Kodi Burns and the ease that I thought this game would be won by. I’ll leave the technical breakdown to the experts, but I’ll have my fat guy on his couch thoughts later.