- Notre Dame is Urban Meyer’s ‘dream job‘? Ok, I’ll buy that. If it ever happens, it’ll be the perfect merger between coach and fan ego.
- Tim Tebow made a mistake! Mullen WILL call the plays for the BCS Championship game.
- David Hale has the interview of the year. Damon Evans talks about the athletic program, the football season and various other things. Excellent read for any dog fan.
- Blutarsky thinks Jay Jacobs might need sensitivity training. Of course, he isn’t the only one.
- Matt Hayes has obviously never been to Athens or Los Angeles. More people than those in Columbus, Ohio, were happy that Tebow didn’t win the Heisman.
- PWD catches up on some assistants staying at Georgia.
- How do you not pass six hours at South Carolina. Sheesh!