- First, congrats to Florida. That is all I’ll say about that.
- Choklahoma. Two blown red zone opps for the number one team in red zone conversion. 14 points from the top scoring team in the nation. My guess is that Stoops isn’t so ok with those blown chances now.
- Fox. Let’s start a collection to see if we can buy out Fox’s contract from the BCS. Those two clowns in the booth last night couldn’t call a Pee Wee game on a cassette tape well. As slick as Fox is with its pro coverage, it was just terrible with this game. Poor or no outros to commercials. Four and five different camera shots in the span of seven seconds multiple times (you know, switching from Meyer, to Tebow, to Strong, to Harvin, to some random Florida fan in section 655, all in rapid succession). Constant Tebow fluffing. Wait, that part is normal.
- Speaking of, it felt like Gary Danielson was in the back of the booth telling the broadcasters to “tell about the time Timmy went to the prison leper colony in the Philippines.” I swear I wanted to make a circumcision joke there, but couldn’t pull the trigger.
- The Big 12 got the right team into the game. Regretfully for Oklahoma, Oshea was right: The Big 12 was a mirage. A high scoring, cupcake playing mirage.
- Percy Harvin should be pissed he wasn’t MVP. He should also go ahead and leave for the NFL, because it won’t get any better for him than this morning.
- The Heisman curse continues. Not that Bradford had a terrible night. It just felt like after the third Oklahoma drive Chase Daniel was playing QB for Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma: The Buffalo Bills of D1 football. At least this one was competitive until the end.