- Kyle at Dawg Sports compares Les Miles to Danny Ford. I think he’s a sage and is dead on. The Clemson faithful are not amused. I am of the opinion that time has dampened the memory of Danny Ford’s crazy. Of course, it is a push on which fan base is most crazy.
- Was it me, or did Pete Carroll come dangerously close to calling Mark Snachez a dumb kid.
- I wonder if John Gruden is thinking the Tennessee job isn’t so much a step back now.
- With all that is going on in the basketball firmament, it is about time to start thinking about who is going to make the NCAA tournament.
- Who among you feel as I do that we have to be pretty happy as Dawg fans that Lane Kiffin and the SC East crew couldn’t poach any of our assistants, but is doing just fine fishing in other ponds?
- Speaking of, other than a few times I have thought about how Georgia’s season is going, I honestly haven’t thought about the basketball season in general.
- Bracketbusters will be named in a few weeks. For my money, it is the most compelling weekend of college basketball until confernce tournaments start.
- When is the Super Bowl? No, really, when?