As you might have noticed, I don’t do much on recruiting/signing day. There are plenty of reasons for that, including my job, which is time prohibitive this time of year and actually deals with the decision making of people in the demographic. Also, I spent plenty of time obsesing over the decisions of 18 year olds when I was a freshman in college, but the 18 year olds were much cuter and had better skin. Plus, everyone else is just better at this than me.
To get your recruiting fix, if you aren’t able to go to Butts-Mehere Hall (and if you are reading this, you probably can’t), here are a few links to help you out:
- Georgia Dogs has the most inside info, since it is published by the Atheltic Depatment. Subscription required.
- Kyle at Dawg Sports gets more inside information than everyone but Deep Throat and David Hale, not necessarily in that order.
- Speaking of David Hale, you HAVE to check him out.
- You can always go congratulate/mock Bernie for his picks.
- Paul Westerdawg loves boobies. That’s good enough for me.
- For more national information, check out these guys.