Sorry for the radio silence. Unexpected travel and work.
A couple of thoughts I had while I was away:
- Does it seem more and more that Lane Kiffin either just doesn’t think anyone pays attention or doesn’t give a crap that they do? GTP has a great rundown on The Kiffer’s latest lie expansion of the truth.
- Speaking of expanding the truth, I present Gene Chizik, the anti-The Kiffer.
- Thank God, PWD put this on the table. I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought going winless could happen and that it was as much the basketball team as the coaching.
- Ok, I am new to this, but are bloggers really that big a deal to ‘real’ media types? Mitch Albom thinks so. If bloggers are so bad, get off your ass, talk about relevant issues and stop being pissed that you are getting upstaged by people who are, you know, doing a better job at your job than you are. Commie. Ok, I am better now.
- Speaking of, I guess spending extra time hidden in the basement with the supper sized bag of Dorito’s isn’t limited to bloggers.
- I hope this one doesn’t come down to a last second field goal. The Old Man might not be able to take it anymore.
- Warning: Hyperbole and stupidity abounds. You get to decide which is which.
- Filed under Bloggers have Bills, too. Wow, is the economy bad in Michigan.
- Any TV is good TV. Regretfully, for WAC/MAC/Conf USA/Big East teams, this isn’t good for those team’s chances at getting noticed by polsters.