- I’ll be sending Mark Bradley’s name to Doug Gillett after this one. Putting Mark Richt above Spurrier, Petrino, Chizic and Nutt on a list of most irritating head coaches in the SEC? Wow. He is getting dangerously close to Terry Moore territory there.
- If a team recruits a kid as QB and says we want you to be our quarterback, are you done recruiting for QBs for two years? If you are Paul Johnson, you are (or are a huge grinning hypocritical scholarship snatcher).
- Speaking of Dontae Aycock, did you get the sense he isn’t that broken up over losing the scholarship?
- Now that we are finally getting to the good part of college basketball, does anyone besides bracketniks and the selection committee care what happened back on January 5th? I am pretty sure many, many people will care in December 2009 what happens on Sept 5th of 2009.
- Yeah, Mark. This IS the problem: “I’m not saying college football needs a full-blown playoff, but a plus-one system would at least be a start.” Just a start, my eye.
- Also, Mark, the SEC won’t play north of the Mason-Dixon thing isn’t exclusively the SEC’s fault. It takes two to tango. Last time I checked, I-75 runs north AND south. The SEC should be playing Big 12 and Pac 10 teams more, too.
- From the land of delusion: Olin Buchanan thinks the Big 10 will be back, LSU won’t, and that Georgia Tech will be in the hunt for several star running back prospects in the coming years.
- I wonder if Mack Brown is on to something.
- David Hale has an interesting insight into what we can expect out of Joe Cox’s passing game this year.
- I have to admit, there are times I wish someone as cool as Will Ferrell was a big Georgia fan. I mean a real person, not Paul Westerdawg.
Ok, so maybe I was wrong.