- Kentucky, NIT qualifier. Look for Billy Gillespie to feel some serious heat in Lexington. Tubby ain’t looking too bad right now, is he?
- Jim Delaney, officially just doesn’t get it. Thanks for helping us make the case for not screwing around with a football bowl season. Delaney is an idiot. That isn’t news, that is reality.
- Sleep? We don’t need no stinking sleep! Syracuse takes care of West Virginia to move to the Big East Finals, with an overtime win. Again. They only needed one OT to dispatch the Mountaineers.
- The Fighting Illini move on in the Big 10 tourney, beating Michigan. Bruce Weber still sounds like Mike Tyson after huffing battery acid.
- Oh, Blutarsky is going to *love* this one. The Kiffer has moved on from recruits and is now having a press pissing match with Al Davis (again).
- American wins the Patriot Conference title. Isn’t that the way it is supposed to be?
- One guy by himself wins the Northeastern Conference. Robert Morris beats Mount St. Marys. No word who he actually plays for.
- New Zealand beats India in a onedayer match in cricket. I don’t know why or by what score.