- I don’t mean to pile on here, but does anyone really think Cal deserved to be in the tourney (much less as a single digit seed)?
- I think I’ll be able to post the same thing about Boston College tomorrow.
- Virginia Commonwealth really looked poised last night in coming back against a pretty good UCLA team. Too bad they fell just short of the upset.
- This is why the NCAA tournament committee pays attention to key injuries: WKU76-Illinois72. Chester Frazier out, game over.
- Most dangerous game for the higher seed today: North Dakota State vs. Kansas (14 vs. 3).
- Least compelling 8-9 game: Tennessee vs. Oklahoma State. Interesting side note: Dennis Felton has more SEC titles than Bruce Pearl (gotta give credit to Trippdawg for that one).
- Most exciting game today: Utah vs. Arizona. It’ll be a great game to give a clinic on how to isolate a big man and make every possession count. Think Georgia vs. LSU in 1990 with Alex Kessler against Shaq. Mismatch you say? I think ‘Zona wins a one pointer. 57-56 sounds about right.
Special not so much basketball bullet alert:
- By now *everyone* has seen this Go ahead and watch again, you know you want to. I’ll take Jack Kingston’s voting against a resolution over Corrine Brown’s Gator wear every day.