- Georgia came from behind to beat the Fighting Illini in tennis yesterday in the net 16 (or whatever) of the NCAA tennis tourney. I wasn’t obnoxious about that AT ALL yesterday. Seriously, tennis is huge up here.
- Jim Donnan gets some award or something. Not for his time at Georgia. The Senator isn’t as upset as Kyle is.
- On that count, I agree with both of them. Kyle, Coach Donnan WAS a sumbitch who believed in the infallibility of his own greatness. He was Georgia’ Chan Gailey in more ways than one. Blutarsky, Coach Donnan did deliver an iconic win in the Auburn game and he had fantastic hair. See, we can all get along.
- PWD hasn’t forgotten there is a new basketball coach. Neither should we.
- Somethings I just can’t figure out. Like how someone doing what was suggested she was doing would be able to tell Mark Sanchez has what she suggest he has. Just read the links, it’ll make sense.
- I hate to do two Deadspins in a row, but as long as Joachim Noah is alive, I ain’t the ugliest man in the world. I hope he catches the venerial herpititis.
- Steve Spurrier thinks Bernie might be right.
- Bernie’s daughter graduated from pre-K last night. She has huge aspirations.
- Finally, congratulations to the graduates of a certain college at the University of Illinois (actually all graduates, but I only worked closely with this group). Y’all have made my three years here a fun, challenging ride. I wish you the best.