- Perhaps Twitter isn’t for everyone. Maybe it should have an “Are you sure?” fuction ala Gmail for anytime after 11pm. I’d be for that if I don’t EVER have to think about the Zooker trying to make it happen with some random he met at Kam’s (it’s home to The Drinking Illini, you know).
- Not that this means much of anything to the powers that be, but Andrew Miller at Bulldog Illustrated got this right. Kyle, PWD and the Senator have all made the pitch that leaving Jacksonville would be a chicken s*** move. I agree and think it would hurt our recruiting in South Georgia.
- Rex Robinson takes out Pepper Rogers. Really.
- Bernie: Man Dater. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
- Paul Finebaum throws seven kinds of smoke.