Mark Bradley is fishing with some mighty stinky bait. Don’t go look at his post. I didn’t link it. I won’t link it now. I might not ever link it.
A couple of doozies:
- LSU wins the SEC West. Ok, not so much a doozie, but I don’t see the improvement from last year it’ll take to overtake ‘Bama or get by Old Miss.
- Florida and Texas in the National Championship game, with UT winning by three. IF UT wins by three it’ll be a lot higher scoring than the 41-38 he predicts.
- That means UT will win the Big 12. Hmmmm……
- Tech’s Jonathan Dwyer finishes fifth in the Heisman voting. I predict he gets no more than a few cursory votes, if any at all.
- Georgia losing four games. Again, not so much a doozie, as much as an uneducated guess. I haven’t thought about it that much, but I guess four losses isn’t so much a long shot.
- Georgia Tech wins the ACC. Whatever. I don’t think they will actually play in the ACC championship game. The triple option is a sight to behold when it works well and teams don’t defense it well (see last year’s Miami game or the second half of the Georgia game). It is a disaster when it isn’t run well (see last year’s Gardner Webb game or the Peach Bowl). It rained in the Dome, right?
So, do what you want, but I am not going to reference you to the AJC. Bradley obviously is fishing for hits.
What do you think?