- Cupcakes, Inc. will play Bill Curry’s Georgia State Wildpanters (or whatever) for the season ender at Bryant-Denny stadium in 2010. I swear I got kind of excited, then realized it was State, not Tech. Curry will leave Tuscaloosa for Lexington soon thereafter.
- PWD is looking to join the Vol Navy, at least for a game. I am guessing I don’t get an invite.
- Georgia just got even more flush. Interesting tidbit about a new broadcast crew being named to replace Munson. My guess is that Scott Howard will be named permanently to the play by play and we’ll see someone else in the booth with Belue to do color/analysis.
- Bernie thinks this is all part of Richt’s plan. I like the distracting the team and media angle. Too bad it didn’t work last year.
- Tim Floyd, ex-USC basketball coach. Thank goodness he decided to spurn Athens for Los Angeles. PWD gives a compliment, of sorts, to Coach Felton.
- The Senator wonders if TGCPE can help remediate the ways of the Gator’s go to attorney.
- Speaking of, interesting how St. Urban’s press machine is quick to point out that the arrest problem in Gainesville is that other guy’s recruits. Of course, said other guy isn’t having the best luck with his recruits at his new school.