Here we are, another weekend:
- Start with David Hale. Always. He breaks down the 9 Dawgs that make the pre-season All-SEC team, including first teamers Rennie Curran and AJ Green.
- Interesting thoughts about Mark Sanchez. What will happen if Pete Carroll was right?
- As much as I love Lewis Grizzard,the “that Dawg will bite you” story AND hot chicks, I just cannot watch what Spencer Hall did to get Tim Tebow Worshipers to actually listen. It is sickening, so I would turn the contrast down on your monitor until it is over.
- Blutarski + The Kiffer= A good blog post, this time on the QB situation in Knoxvegas.
- Speaking of The Senator, he posits that BYU might be this year’s Utah. That would make The Holy War a nationally interesting and relevant game this season.
- Maize n Brew Dave is thinking about how to annoy SEC fans. They left out losing to App State, since, you know, we had to hear about how tough the SoCon is constantly from all 10 of their fans. New Wolverine zeitgeist or just jealousy over the hot women and warm weather?
- T. Kyle eloquently and perfectly responds.
- Bubba and Earl are counting it down.
- The Alligator Army has a thoughtful and reasoned approach to the St. Urban to Notre Dame story. Of course, they already pay to sit in seat 37F.
- While I might agree with the sentiment Erik at The Deep South Sports Report expresses, I do like me some off season Finebaum.
- Glenn Beck vs. Mike Gundy. They are both men, right? I think Doug Gillett needs these two in a cage match.
- Bernie might need to see my quick turnaround specialist after a week at the beach and a wedding reception with an open bar, which in my house we like to call ‘the recipe for disaster.’
Finally, SEC media days are happening next week. What is your over under time and date on The Kiffer and St. Urban getting into a verbal altercation in the media?